This appointment is conducted virtually.
As a Patient Navigator I have the time for you, to ensure that you have a full understanding of all of your health related conditions, medications, and treatments. Are you always made aware of alternative treatment options? As your Patient Navigator I can help you learn everything you want to know, and I'm competent in researching multiple topics from reputable and trustworthy sources. I then relay that information to you in a manner that matches your learning style and needs.
As a Patient Navigator I can:
- Educate on diagnosis/procedures/treatment options/medications.
- Attend doctors appointments/outpatient procedures or treatments with you.
- Consultation in home or over the phone with patient/family/healthcare providers.
- Review and research treatment options and medications.
- Improve communication between patient/family, and healthcare team.
- Consolidate medical records into a health history timeline.
- Address underlying concerns of the patient/family.
- Facilitate healthcare team meetings.